Universal Audio announced its new UAD-2 Live Rack for live sound engineers.
More details from Universal Audio (www.uaudio.com):
Universal Audio, a leading manufacturer of professional audio recording hardware and software, is pleased to announce UAD-2 Live Rack for live sound engineers.
UAD-2 Live Rack is a 16-channel MADI effects processor, allowing users to apply Realtime UAD Processing with MADI-enabled digital consoles. UAD-2 Live Rack provides a hardware and software system for integrating the entire library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins into a live sound environment — all at near-zero latency.
Users can combine up to four Live Rack units to process up to 64 MADI channels. Each UAD-2 Live Rack hardware unit features four UAD-2 DSP SHARC processors for running UAD plug-ins at sub-2 milliseconds latency.
With the included Live Rack application, front-of-house engineers can take advantage of intuitive features such as drag and drop, copy and paste, keyboard navigation, plug-in zoom, and the ability to store and recall channel strip presets and/or complete setup configuration snapshots.
Live sound engineers can choose between Core and Ultimate plug-in bundles for their UAD-2 Live Rack, both of which include the UAD Antares Auto-Tune Realtime plug-in, enabling low latency pitch correction during live performance.
UAD-2 Live Rack Core includes a generous suite of UAD plug-ins right out of the box, including the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176LN compressors, Pultec EQs, among others. UAD-2 Live Rack Ultimate includes over 90 UAD plug-ins, with exclusive titles from SSL,® Studer,® Neve,® Manley,® Lexicon,® API,® Fender,® Moog,® and many more.
UAD-2 Live Rack is scheduled to ship in June 2018 with an estimated street price of $2,999 USD for the UAD-2 Live Rack Core bundle, and $5,999 for the UAD-2 Live Rack Ultimate bundle.
UAD-2 Live Rack — Key Features:
- 16-channel MADI effects processor with Realtime UAD Processing
- UAD-2 QUAD DSP processor allows access to full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins at near-zero latency
- Combine up to four UAD-2 Live Rack units to process 64 MADI channels
- Includes purpose-built UAD-2 Live Rack application for fast operation of Realtime UAD Processing and session snapshot management
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, channel strips, pitch correction emulations, and more as part of either the Core or Ultimate plug-in bundles
- Dual-redundant internal power supplies ensure audio processing will continue if one power supply fails
Learn more about the UAD-2 Live Rack:
The original article can be found here: http://fohonline.com/blogs/new-gear/universal-audio-uad-2-live-rack-madi-effects-processor/
Powered by WPeMatico