The symposium takes place March 13-14 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL in conjunction with the USITT Conference and Stage Expo. Full session descriptions can be found at www.esta.org/nwrs_sessions
- Keynote Address: Scott Fisher
- Show Rigging on Cruise Ships. Big ideas. Tiny venues: Bob Murphy, Paul Riley, Loren Schreiber
- Ground Support Concert Rigs: Mike Garl, Jeff Reder, Jose Roche, Will Todd
- ANSI Standards and ICOPER. Paperwork that’s actually useful: Tiny Good, Karl Ruling, Bill Sapsis
- Damn it, Jim. I’m a chain hoist, not a winch: Rick Montgomery, Eric Rouse, Ken Tilson
- OSHA, Risk Assessments and Rigging Emergency Action Plans: Steve Adelman, Tony Galuppi, Eddie Raymond
- Automation and Touring. Because we can: Joe McGeough, Bob Powers, Jim Shumway
- Structural Engineering. For when guessing just won’t do: Bill Gorlin, Michael Nishball, Miriam Paschetto
- Training, Certification and Liability. It’s a good start: Pete Donovan, Eddie Raymond, Drew Wending
Registration for the Symposium is open at www.usittshow.com/registration. Registration for the two-day symposium, including lunches, is $375 and attendees will receive a free show floor pass to the USITT Stage Expo March 15-17. Attendees wishing to attend the full USITT Conference will receive a discounted price of $675 for both events.
Thanks to our sponsors: Platinum – Stage Rigging; AV – PSAV; Gold – ETC and J.R. Clancy; Silver – Kish Rigging; Bronze – H & H Specialties, The Light Source, Motion Labs and Sapsis Rigging.
The original article can be found here: http://plsn.com/featured/esta-and-usitt-announce-the-presenters-for-the-upcoming-new-world-rigging-symposium/
Powered by WPeMatico